This policy describes the ways we collect, store, use and protect your personal information. You accepted this policy when you signed up for our Service. We may amend this policy at any time by posting a revised version on our website.
How we collect information about you
If you open an account, we collect the following types of information from you:
– Contact information – your name, address, telephone, email
If you use our service, we collect the following types of information from you:
– Call lists – the lists of telephone numbers, email addresses, cell numbers, etc., of your contacts or customers that you entered into our service.
– Call histories – detailed call records of calls or messages you.ve sent
– Call recordings – In some cases we may record messages or calls to inspect for illegal or inappropriate content
– Financial information – information regarding your account balance, payments, etc.
Before permitting you to use our Service, we may require you to provide additional information we can use to verify your identity or address or manage risk, such as your date of birth, social security number or other information. We may also obtain information about you from third parties such as credit bureaus and identity verification services.
When you are using our Service, we collect information about your account transactions and we may collect information about your computer or other access device for fraud prevention purposes.
Finally, we may collect additional information from or about you in other ways not specifically described here. For example, we may collect information related to your contact with our customer support team or store results when you respond to a survey.
How we protect and store personal information
Throughout this policy, we use the term “personal information” to describe information that can be associated with a specific person and can be used to identify that person.
We store and process your personal information on our computers in the US, and we protect it by maintaining physical, electronic and procedural safeguards in compliance with applicable US federal and state regulations. We use computer safeguards such as firewalls and data encryption, we enforce physical access controls to our buildings and files, and we authorize access to personal information only for those employees who require it to fulfill their job responsibilities.
How we use the personal information we collect
Our primary purpose in collecting personal information is to provide you with a safe, smooth, efficient, and customized experience. We may use your personal information to:
– provide the services and customer support you request;
– process transactions and send notices about your transactions
– resolve disputes, collect fees, and troubleshoot problems;
– prevent potentially prohibited or illegal activities, and enforce our End User License Agreement;
– customize, measure, and improve our services and the content and layout of our website;
– send you targeted marketing, service update notices, and promotional offers based on your communication preferences;
– compare information for accuracy and verify it with third parties.
How we share personal information with others
We may need to share some of your personal information with a person or company that inquires about a particular or message or call, particularly in response to a complaint about telemarketing, caller-id blocking, abuse, harassment, or misuse. Your name, contact information, time of message or call, and possibly other information, may be provided upon request. That party is not allowed to use this information to market their services to you unless you have agreed to it.
Regardless, we will not disclose your credit card number or bank account number to anyone you have paid or who has paid you, except with your express permission or if we are required to do so to comply with a subpoena or other legal process.
How we share personal information with other parties
We may share your personal information with:
– Service providers under contract who help with parts of our business operations; (fraud prevention, bill collection, payment processing, marketing, technology services). Our contracts dictate that these service providers only use your information in connection with the services they perform for us and not for their own benefit.
– Credit bureaus to report outstanding negative balance accounts, as allowed by law.
– Law enforcement, government officials, or other third parties when
– we are compelled to do so by a subpoena, court order or similar legal procedure
– we need to do so to comply with law
– we believe in good faith that the disclosure of personal information is necessary to prevent physical harm or financial loss, to report suspected illegal activity, or to investigate violations of our User Agreement.
– Other third parties with your consent or direction to do so.
Gigabark,LLC will not sell or rent any of your personal information to third parties in the normal course of doing business and only shares your personal information with third parties as described in this policy.
How you can access or change your personal information
You can review your personal information and make any necessary changes at any time by contacting us at the contact information we.ve provided to you.
How you can contact us about privacy questions
If you have questions or concerns regarding this policy, you should contact us by writing to us at Gigabark, LLC, Attn: Legal Department, 3423 Piedmont Road NE #244, Atlanta, GA 30305.